- Check Out times: Monday - Saturday 12 noon Sunday only (and some Holidays) 3 p.m.
- Yurt Check In: Monday - Saturday 2 p.m. Sunday only & some holidays: 4 p.m.
- USE A WATER PRESSURE REGULATOR
- NO FIREWORKS in any part of the park, or on shoreline.
- No non-burn-ables in campfires.
- Personalize all music, conversation by 10 p.m. Don't disturb others.
- If you drink, don't let it become a problem.
- Your pet is part of your family, and is welcome. Keep it restrained at all times; avoid leaving it unattended.
- Clean up messes. A barking dog is an annoyance to all, day or night.
- No swimming or diving from docks. Swimming in marked areas only. NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY.
- No wake in harbor. All watercraft will travel VERY SLOWLY inside log booms.
Violators will be reported to the Grant County Sheriff.
- These are Common Sense Rules.
People without any common sense should read them again so they understand.
- Disturbances, ESPECIALLY THOSE AFTER DARK will be attended by park personnel and a
local law enforcement officer. If you're asked to leave, DO NOT ask for a refund.
- Two day minimum reservation.
- Reservation deposit is due within 10 days of call date.
- EARLY DEPARTURE FEE - ONE NIGHT'S FEE
- EMERGENCY TELEPHONE - Call 911 BY CELL PHONE: 888-431-9911
STORE: Tackle & Bait, Area Lake Maps, State/Tribal Licenses, Lake Roosevelt Boat Launch Pass, Propane Cylinder Exchange, RV/Marine/Camping Supplies,
Ice, Fire Wood, Beverages, Groceries, Hard Ice Cream, T-Shirts & Souvenirs ~